Rent a Car Böke - more than 45 years your reliable partner in Tenerife
We have practical and interesting insider tips for you to make your holiday with the rental car perfect. Discover places far from tourist hotspots, interesting cultural tips and much more. With a car you will discover your holiday completely new and individually!
Reserve your desired car in good time!
Click here for our fleet of vehicles:
- Disinfection of the complete interior of the vehicles with special disinfectants (in particular steering wheel and rear-view mirror, handles inside, outside and window lifter, glove compartment and side compartments, shift levers and seat belts, dashboard and sun visors).
- Vehicle keys are disinfected and handed over in envelope stake upon transfer.
- Accessories are disinfected after use and stored safely until they are handed over to the customer again.
- Minimize interactions with the customer when handing over the vehicle.
- Fully comprehensive without deductible
- Tyres, glass and underbody are also insured
- Hotel and airport services
- Tank control as adopted
- Free cancellation
- 24/7 Service on +34 625 33 53 54
- Car mechanic master Dirk Böke personally checks the safety of your rented vehicle, so that you can enjoy your holiday without any worries.
Top serviced vehicles at fair prices
Favorite tourist attractions in Tenerife
Playa de las Teresitas is one of the most beautiful beaches in Tenerife.
In order to meet the high demands of bathers, the beach was artificially heaped up with golden-yellow sand and also planted with palm trees.
During the week you can always find a place here, as it is usually very quiet and tourists rarely find their way to this beach.
The El Teide National Park is one of the most beautiful and popular destinations on Tenerife.
The protected area was named after Mount Teide, established in 1954 and declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2007. A network of 38 official hiking routes makes the national park a popular hiking area.
Various sights of Tenerife await your visit along the routes.
Although the Drago Milenario is less than a thousand years old (as the name suggests), at around 500 to 600 years it is still the oldest dragon tree in the world.
The attraction has now reached a height of 55 ft (17 meters) and a trunk circumference of 20 ft (6 meters).
By the way, it is also the largest dragon tree on earth. If you get your IKEA dragon tree (many have one at home) raised even nearly as high, we will give you a hotel voucher for Tenerife.
The seaside resort of Los Gigantes (in English: “the giants”) is located on the imposing cliff with the sonorous name Los Acantilados de Los Gigantes, at the northern end of the coastal road from Tenerife.
Here it nestles against the rough rocks of the coast, which here drops straight 1475 ft (450 m) into the sea.
There is also a water park in the village with a fantastic panoramic view of the cliffs.
The Casa Ábaco is located above Puerto de la Cruz and is a lavishly restored country house that now houses a restaurant and a museum.
During the day, the facility is suitable for a tour, in the evening exotic cocktails are served at the hotel bar, which can be enjoyed in cozy sitting areas in the building or outside in the romantic garden with a great view.
Occasionally, small jazz and classical concerts take place in Casa Ábaco.
The Auditorio de Tenerife is a snow-white concert hall in Santa Cruz de Tenerife. The architecture of the building by a Spanish star architect is quite daring.
Characteristic of the building are the large wings that spread out over the shell-shaped event halls and give the building something weightless.
However, the acoustics inside the concert hall are particularly impressive. Large concerts of various musical genres as well as opera performances and ballet evenings take place here every week.