Terms and Conditions
1. USE OF VEHICLE
The lessee receives the vehicle in perfect condition to circulate with car keys, tools and spare wheel and undertakes to use the vehicle in accordance with traffic regulations. It is expressly prohibited:
- Transportation of people or goods, if this would mean, directly or indirectly, subletting.
- Commisioning the vehicle in a state affected by alcohol, drugs, fatigue or illness.
- Leaving the island with the vehicle without prior agreement.
- Participation in motor sports events.
2. VEHICLE RETURN
The vehicle will be returned at the time and place agreed in the contract. Any change must have been previously approved by the lessor. Failure to comply with this condition, the owner reserves the right to take the return of the vehicle to court.
3. FULLY COMPREHENSIVE
Accidental damages caused by the influence of alcohol, whether guilty or not, are not covered by comprehensive insurance. Liability protection is maintained.
The price of the insurance includes unlimited legal protection, coverage in case of theft and fire, as well as accident insurance.
The tenant is obliged to follow the following steps in case of accident:
- No claim for damages or recognition of debts.
- Take the personal data of all the people involved in the accident, as well as the local authorities in order to take stock.